Hey guys, I’m back for another award post. Yes, keep them coming! Hahaha Wait… hold it, unless it’s a bookish award or anything writing reading (like 3.2.1 Quote me) please wait to nominate me until the last week of May.
I, however, love this award because what’s not to love? Read that name “The Sunshine Blogger Award” cheerful feeling is coming out just looking at the words.
And I got this award because of Huguette… she’s an amazing woman whom I enjoy exchanging banter, laughter, some sadness and most of all shares some powerful post that would make you feel satisfied to read. Visit here at https://huguetteantoun.com
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog
1- If you knew you will die tomorrow, except crying or whatsoever, what you would do or say?
I will write letters to everyone I know. Love letters for the love one and go to hell to those I hate. Must make sure everyone remembers me. Or maybe a goodbye video. Then I spend the rest of the time kissing my son.
2- Why you’re following my blog?
Simple. I love what you share. They’re fun, inspirational and full of feelings.
3- What is your best post you read on my blog and you said wow (if any)
There might be something I like better but out of those I had read Remember this the next time you envy someone! (https://huguetteantoun.com/2019/03/18/remember-this-the-next-time-you-envy-someone/) and Are These Blogging Habits Bothering You As Well? (https://huguetteantoun.com/2019/03/30/are-these-blogging-habits-bothering-you-as-well/) is one of the best.
4- Do you believe in love?
😁 yes. I’m a hopeless romantic. Which is why no matter what kind of story I write I can’t help but insert romantic elements inside.
5- If you won the lottery today, what’s the first thing you do?
Get out and celebrate. 🎊 🎉
6- Do you forgive a betrayal or adultery if you’re married?
Yes. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. But I also believe that if that person does it again then they deserve a kick between the legs.
7- Tell me why someone should be close to you or be friend with you? (even if you don’t give a shit)
I can’t. I mean that everyone deserves to be close or try to be friend with someone who cares. If I don’t give a shit, please do yourself a favor and stay away, unless of course, this person can make me understand. Because only the person wo chose to be close to me can tell why I deserve to have them.
8- What you really love to read, that you can’t stop or ever feel bored?
That’s the hardest question ever given to me. Sorry I have no proper answer. I can’t choose between all of my favorite books.
9- Have you ever been rejected or experienced one sided love? Describe it please. (oh that was a joke, don’t describe it please)
Yes. And it felt horrible.
10- Have you ever been with 2 persons at the same time? (why would you do that hahha)
Yep. Because I was one hell of a confuse teen, and besides, it wasn’t anything serious.
11- Describe the person of your dream, physically and mentally / emotionally.
Someone darker than me. You know the classic tall, dark and handsome. A bad boy that would make my knees tremble. And then I fell in love. And the only thing that match is tall and handsome. Haha 😀 But I couldn’t be happier.
- Ever felt like you’re the only one in the world?
- What’s the funniest movie have you ever watch?
- What’s your most favorite romantic song?
- Have you read a quote that change your life? Please share.
- Do you believe that children need to be respected before they can respect you back?
- What’s the most embarrassing moment in your life?
- Are you able to live in the same roof as you ex?
- In your opinion, does reincarnation truly exist? Or the amazing documentaries of kids and adults remembering the past are hoax?
- Did you ever experience to be heartbroken? How did you cope with it?
- What type of meal you can’t live without?
- Do you believe in paranormal happening? Ghost and such?
If I did not nominate you but you wish to answer my questions, I would love to know your answers. Please write it in the comment below.