I love shinning like a bright sunlight and inspire those I met and this award makes me feel appreciated.
This fourth nomination was given to me by a dear poet, storyteller, and overall a great man, Mr. Wolf Boy, okay… so you might know him as Mathew from https://blogofthewolfboy.com
Thank you so much Mathew
1: If you could choose anyone in the world to lead your country, who would it be?
Not myself. Too many troublemakers to deal with.
But if I have the power to truly know a person, I want anyone who likes to lead with fairness. Someone who won’t mind if they get a salary just enough to live comfortably. Someone who understand how it is an ordinary citizen and live as of us, and share whatever extra he have for those who needs it.
2: If you could go back to school to study any subject of your choice and not have to worry about finances, what would it be?
Nothing. I hate classrooms. I don’t like teachers that much. But the idea of being high school again is fascinating… off topic, I know haha 😀
3: What is one thing that you’ve never eaten that you’d like to try?
4: What’s the strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
Véritable andouillette. The name is the only thing beautiful about it. I always find it funny when people order a wrong food in France. I never expected it to happen to me. Haha 😀 You can read the story here.
5: If you could have a romantic getaway with one person for a weekend, (imagine you’re single, celebrities allowed) who would it be?
Kurama from Yuyu hakusho.
I’m choosing him after so much struggle. He’s the first anime guy I feel in love with when I was 19. He got everything I like. Gentle, loving and cares so much for his friends and family. He will risk his life for those he love. But he’s also ruthless when he turns into a white hair fox demon.
And man, I love bad guys with golden heart. He’s the complete package.
Someone arrange this date now! I’m begging you… 😭
6: What was the darkest movie or novel that you’ve ever fallen in love with?
I first wanted to say Poltergeist 1982 but that movie scared me too much. I was more scared that in love when I first saw it. So I’d go for The Sixth Sense 1999 instead. Maybe it’s not the darkest but *shrug* but it’s as dark as it could get for me to fall in love.
The ending is one thing where you never notice it but once they explain it you feel like an idiot
7: Do you like zombie movies?
8: Would you ever consider being one of the first humans to go to Mars knowing that you could never return to Earth?
Is the spaceship comfortable as the Enterprise or Voyager?
Sure! Why not? On the condition that I can take my family with me.
9: Would you rather the beach or a mountain top?
I like the best of both worlds. So I can’t choose. I like both equally.
10: Who inspires you the most in the world?
I got no one. No one is coming in. But my passion for living inspire me to keep going and do my best.
11: What is one of your favorite quotes?
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
I’m sorry for being such a cute parasite ( feeling shameless right now 😂 ) but I’ll be “borrowing” most of Mathew’s questions because they great.
- If your life was a novel, what would the title be?
- If you could choose anyone in the world to lead your country, who would it be?
- What is one thing that you’ve never eaten that you’d like to try?
- What’s the strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
- If you could have a romantic getaway with one person for a weekend, (imagine you’re single, celebrities allowed) who would it be?
- What was the darkest movie or novel that you’ve ever fallen in love with?
- What’s your dream date?
- Would you ever consider being one of the first humans to go to Mars knowing that you could never return to Earth?
- Most Memorable Birthday?
- Who inspires you the most in the world?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
1st: Mathew (because I want him to answer his own questions 😄 Revenge! 👺 | orkidedatter| Simon Nisha | Lydia | Christopher | Steve | Sheree | Cicco Lady | Chocoviv | Nadine|popsiclesociety (Sorry Ribby. Can’t help it! I like you too much not to include you)