Did I just say that third time was a charm?
Well, here I am again. So let’s just say fourth time is a boon!
And the one responsible for it is a talented man Simon Nisha from https://penonsite.wordpress.com/
¡Muchas gracias amigo!
I truly encourage you to drop by Simon’s site when you got time. He blogs about life lessons, some funny stuff and most of all some highly entertaining stories.
And for his questions:
1. What is that one question you can ask that can be questioned again?
Truth or Happiness?
2. Answer the question you asked above☺️
I would like both. But if must choose then I’ll pick truth because you can’t really be happy without the truth.
3. Name that one blogger you have to meet for good?
Huguette. I just very curious of this tough but caring woman.
4. Name that one blogger you ever had crush?
It was almost love. Please don’t ask who.
5. Life is all about money?
Real talk. Yes. But the truth is NO. You don’t need money to have a life, but you need it to live in the current world.
6. Name that one song you listen to make you super active for the day?
7. How many tooth you have in real?
All. I had a fake one before but it got stolen. Unbelievable, I know! But it’s true!
8. Women life partner chosen by parents is best ? Why?
Not in my opinion. Although, it might work out… the person who will be living with the partner isn’t the parents. But then again, a lot of times the one you chose might never work. But at least you’ve got no one else to blame because you’re the one who chose that person.
9. One thing you think about and your anxiety shoots up, what is it?
Sorry I can’t think of anything right now. Haha 😀
10. Your eye color?
Haha Joke! I know this is a just-for-fun question.
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have a fun
This is tough. I want to vote everyone but I can’t.
and Huguette: https://huguetteantoun.com/ because I don’t think I’ve ever nominated her for anything and she deserves this nomination so much 😀
- If you needed to spend rest of your life in 1 place, where would it be?
- What kind of fear have you overcome?
- How would you describe your ideal partner?
- If you could be born again with the same knowledge you have now, what would you do differently?
- What’s your addiction?
- If you could be an animal for 1 day, what would you be?
- Rich or Famous?
- What would you write on your grave?
- What current trend you don’t like and why?
- If you could change the way school works, what would you do?
Thanks to Zach for the question tips!