Are you tired me yet? Or perhaps envying me for being so love I got 3 nomination? Keep it coming!
😒 😨 😱
… Please excuse me. I need to deflate an inflated narcissism…
Third time is a charm right? On this third nomination, I was on of the lucky nominees by Ribana from Popsicle Society. She blogs about staying positive and share motivation post to face life bravely.
Thanks for the nomination Ribby and for having mercy on me 😂
1: What dream are you working towards right now?
Finish writing Perfectly Imperfect, my latest novel. A dystopian
2: What seems to be your biggest obstacle?
Time and money.
3: If things happened the way you wanted, how would life be different?
To be honest, I don’t know. If everything I wanted happens, I’m not sure I’ll have the good things that I treasure now. Like my son and husband.
4: Are you thankful of your weaknesses or you see them as a curse?
Both. I hate having weaknesses, but I am what am because of it.
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have a fun
- Mathew http://www.wildandfreeliving.net/
- Olivia https://signatureofanonymous.wordpress.com/
- Have you ever enjoyed school?
- What’s your life motto?
- What kind of fear have you overcome?
- Ever experience to drown?
- When you heart and mind is in conflict, which one wins?
- What kind of blog post you like to read?
- If you were an animal, what kind are you?
- Do you like spicy food?
- Age doesn’t matter to love. Agree or not? Why?
- Your definition of true love?