I made a promise to myself to share my favorite post from other bloggers but since the first time I shared, I always ended up forgetting composing the second one. Now my “post to share” bookmark is kilometers long. To shorten it here’s are some of them.
- THE HOUSE ON THE HILL by Christopher ( Dracul Van Helsing) – This one is a perfect Halloween poem. Beautiful and haunted.
- SUNDAY’S SUNNY SKIES… from Steve. This is heartwarming post about time.
- ONCE AND NOW… by ThatAmbitiousIntrovert – It’s a touching poem that I as a self-proclaim bookworm love.
- SANGRAR HASTA MORIR (Bleeding to Death) by Lynyo– This one is in Spanish (sorry) but it’s a really emotional one if you understand the language.
- CAN YOU FORCE LOVE? from Huguette – Another great question. On the side note, I completely agree.