Okay, I’m sure my post yesterday rubbed some bloggers the wrong way and sorry if it did, but I’m simply expressing my feelings. And speaking of expressing my feelings, today I wanted to share my most favorite post from other bloggers.
Take notes, there are more but this is something I started collecting from mid-April (last month) so other favorites before that were lost 😭
I just noticed that I’m actually following a lot of poets! So you guys are the first!
- ONCE AND NOW by THE INTROSPECTIVE SCRIBBLER – this poem becomes a favorite because it tells a depression from a book reader’s point of view and so beautifully at that.
- STILL REMINDS ME OF YOU by ACCIDENTAL BLOGGER – Another depressing poem but so good to read. It perfectly describes the heartaches of those who were left behind.
- OUR LITTLE SECRET by DREW (The Lonely Author) – this is a poem of love for the one true love inside the poem. I don’t know if that makes sense. Forgive me, I’m not good at explaining, but you should definitely read this one and more.
- TONIGHT by Lynyo– “From life to fate, from infinity to death” do I have to say more? I think the excerpt speak for itself. Lynyo writes lots of heartwrenching poems so won’t regret visiting his blog. He also has posts in Spanish.
- And last but not least. QUEST FOR HAPPINESS by WINNIE – Winnie post more than just poems but this one is inspirational. When you feel lost, this is a great post to keep yourself sane.