Lately, I’ve been feeling burned out and missing something important then I realized. I haven’t completed as many books as I want. I’m a bookworm and I can’t survive without books!
It’s my nutrition! That’s why the last days I haven’t been as active as usual because I used almost all of my free time to read and refresh myself. NOW I FEEL…
and ready to share the “new” blog award I received from Huguette one of my most favorite blogger, who is fearless and friendly and will definitely give you hell if you so desperately want it 😀 visit her at https://huguetteantoun.com/
Thanks for the nomination Hug!
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate blogs who have unique content, strong writing, and beautiful images or photographs.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers who bring joy into your daily life.
7 facts about myself
- When I was about 6 years old, I lived in a rainforest. And did a lot of crazy stuff. Climbing trees was one of my hobbies. In one of that adventure, I found a nest with a grey baby bird. The beck so large compared to the rest of it head and to be honest it was not beautiful. I named him “Pangit” meaning ugly. I visited it every day. Years later this wild bird who come and go when he wishes only responded whenever I call him but the thing was, he became a big multi-colored parrot and one of the most beautiful birds I ever saw.
- After nine years of tormenting wait, I become a mom at the age of 32 when I finally lose all hope of ever having a child.
- I once went camping with my husband and that day it rain. We spend the day trying to light up a wet wood and the night killing ants inside our tent. But it was the most romantic moment I won’t forget.
- I’m a hopeless romantic but I don’t believe in love at first sight.
- Meg and Mulan is my most favorite Disney female character.
The girl power in these clips is super strong.
This Mulan transformation still gives me chills no matter how many times I see it
- I always liked older boys. So, I lied about my age to my first boyfriend. He was 19 and I was 13. I broke up with him a short time after he kissed me because his lips tasted like smoke and mint bubble gum combined.
- And last but not least. And I hope this will reduce the load of your shoulder… is about my first crush when I was 11 years old. In my elementary school, restrooms were inside the classrooms. I went there in a hurry in the middle of the class and forgot to lock the door and out of all people, it had to be my crush that opened the restroom. You can imagine the embarrassment I have to suffer next…
You can go ahead and laugh ’cause it doesn’t bother me anymore. 😂
I want to nominate Lynyo because he’s like the boy best friend I never had and he brought a lot of joy by sharing diverse poems and interacting with me. There is no rule mentioning how many I should nominate so I only nominated 1 for now because I’m not sure who else wants it. Let’s face it, it often takes a lot of work to prepare an award post, so please feel free to ask me to add your link if you want the nomination, I’ll add your link below this. (Again thanks to Huguette for this idea)