I’m here today to share my wonderful Thursdays to you all!
A few days ago, I congratulated Huguetta for receiving a nomination for Liebster Award and in the same comment, I joke that while she’s collecting rewards in her blog, I collect the nails I’ve bitten out of “envy / jealousy” over the rewards she much deserves. Hey, her blog is great and that’s what makes it so hard to hate 😉
She replied to me with a positive cheer saying “next time will certainly nominate you” so imagine my surprise when she fulfilled it just few hours later! Whoa. Yours truly is shock and amaze. O.O
I’m grateful for the nomination but I’m not 100% sure if I deserve this reward, so I let you decide that. Kindly send me your thoughts in the comment section.
And while you’re at it, visit Huguetta’s blog. https://huguetta.wordpress.com
She said that she doesn’t seek followers, just real readers, but if you like being her reader, you’ll likely follow her. I did. Haha 😀
So, What Is The Mystery Blogger Award?
As copied from Huguetta’s post, who copied it from Sazz’s post.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 3 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Do you believe in heaven and hell?
-Yes and no. It’s hard to explain what my beliefs are because I’m not in any standard religion that believes in one almighty God in heaven or Lucifer in hell. I prefer to call myself a spiritualist. I believe in a god that lives inside all of us. I believe that when you’re a good and a positive person, your spirit is bound to end up in positive place, likewise when you’re evil. Oh, I’m sure you get my point.
- Do you watch Game Of Thrones? If yes, who are your favorite house / characters?
-Sorry, no. Not that I’m not interested. I just have a lot of books to read (bookworm much, I know 😀 ) and little time for movies and TV series.
- Have you ever been very mean to someone that you still regret it?
Yes. And I’m sorry but it’s a raw part of my heart. I can’t talk about it.
- Why you’re following my blog? (honestly)
-It all started with a simple curiosity. There was blog post I find nice to read so I followed. Now, I’m still following because I think you’re great.
- If you were invisible, what’s the first thing you do?
Sit down and sketch a plan. This is a great power. I need to think about what to do first carefully.
3 things about myself:
- Once upon a time, back in the ’80s, when I was about 3 years old, I live in the back of the barn turn into an entertainment room. In the back area, there’s a bamboo bed about 100cm x 200cm. That’s where we live. Our clothes and other stuff are under the bed. My father and my 2-year-old lay on the bed day in and day out because of malaria and whenever the evening comes, we become a part of the shows for people who come in to watch films… Click here to read more
- I’m a straightforward person to the point that I may hurt others’ feelings. I become called insensitive and tactless, which hurt because it’s often not what I’m trying. In recent years, thanks to my understanding husband who had taken most of the blows, I can now put it under control most of the time.
- I was a tomboy before I hit puberty. I tamed at home but a
wildchild at school because of this I always get the blame whenever my classmates are rowdy even when I got nothing to do with it.
I hope I could add more but it will be a long list, so for now nominate the following blogs:
Kavita: https://sunshinysasite.wordpress.com (an all-around blogger from south Africa)
Rupali: https://mazeepuran.wordpress.com/ (She post amazing pictures and sometimes add quotes)
And lastly: https://collectingcoffee.wordpress.com (another blogger who regularly post poems from a dictionary challenge.) 😀
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- If you were given a chance to be a famous person in the ’80s who will you chose? And why?
- Do you ever go outside without your phone?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Do you read books? If so, what kind?
That it! Wow, this took me a week to complete haha :D. I hope you enjoyed reading it!