No “yaay” this time but wow… I didn’t expect to get nominated again for the Mystery Blogger award shortly after the first nomination. I was excited to get started with this but unfortunately life happened, so I only got it done now.
I want to thank Lynyo for this second nomination. Really grateful for it 😊
Visit his blog at https://lynyo.blog. He blogs deep and touching poems in both English and Spanish.
Special thanks to Okoto Enigma at https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/ for creating this incredible and beautiful award.
Award nomination rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Sharing about myself without being ask for anything specific is always hard but here’s three things about myself:
- I’ve always love
. I wanted to be a painter back in kindergarten days all the way to grade school, but an accidental encounter with a romance pocketbook without a cover beside a trashcan made me fall in love with writing. Luckily, I married a designer who patiently educated me the proper way of drawing. I’m far behind him, but I can now at least design my book characters. arts
- I like coffee but if I ever drink more than
¼cup a day, my acid level rise and I will suffer from terrible stomach pain.
- People won’t
noticedwhen I get drunk. I walk and talk until I drop, then I’m so drunk I’m practically unconscious. normal
1.- Which tool you prefer for creating, heads or hearts?
Both. Sometimes you need to be practical and use your head. But there are times that using your heart is the best choice. But in most cases I like to use both at the same time for balance.
2.- Have you ever feel like the world stopped just for a minute? (yes/no) Tell us about
Yes. The day my beloved cat died. It probably wouldn’t hurt as bad as it did if I had not been mean to him before he passed away. I loved him like a son, but you know I’m a human who made mistakes. As much as I love cats, he will be the last cat I’ll ever adopt.
3.- Do you fear the empty canvas? (Yes/no why?)
No. I’m proud to say that I’m an adventurist. An empty canvas means you can start with anything new. Create whatever from scratch.
4.- (Funny) Have you ever eaten so much that you had to unbutton your pants? (yes/no and what)
Oh yes, I have. The first my husband took me out on a date in Spain he brought me to his favorite family restaurant. And man, the food was good! My husband ordered two menu del dia and it was the biggest “mistake” because despite the cheap price the servings was big. I’m a small person but I somehow manage to gulp down five-course meal. I swear by the time we were done, I felt like dying. I thought my stomach will burst.
5.- If you could travel into the outer space, which planet(s) would you like to visit?
Proxima Centauri b, but I’m not leaving unless I’m with my family. 😀
Best post: I’m not a good judge of my own materials so I just randomly pick some.
- I call her
- Claire aka coffeeholic bookworm:https://imacoffeeholicbookworm.wordpress.com
- roseyeveningaruna3wordpress: https://roseyevening.wordpress.com
- Travel N Write: https://florabino.wordpress.com/
THAT’s IT! My brain can’t take it anymore. I want to rebel and stop nominating so hang me! 😂 Seriously, it’s so hard to choose from my favorite blogs and I’m not even sure they want it.
- What’s the best fantasy or Scifi movie you’ve ever seen?
- Love or Money? And why?
- What’s your ideal lover?
- Are you willing to travel out to another solar system knowing that you’ll never return to Earth ever again?
- (Weird/Funny one) What do you think I’m thinking right now, hm?