Just when I thought no more awards will be mine, Priya nominated me for this charming award. And for that thank you 😊
Priya writes articles, beautiful poems and very short stories that take no time to read but often
What is The Versatile Blogger?
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate blogs who have unique content, strong writing, and beautiful images or photographs.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I’m forwarding this award to:
To be honest I love rewards, but it always torments me to choose which blog to nominate because I it’s very hard to choosing just a few out of all the blogs I like/love.
7 Things About Me
- When it comes to music most of my favorites are from the ‘80s and a few other’s from ‘90’s
- My favorites author are mostly men, for some reason I like how they contrast my writing.
- I used to wrestle with wild cats back in my hometown in the Philippines because I wanted to adopt them. I always win after getting scratch all over. Ehem. It hurts like hell.
- I stole a honeycomb when I was a kid. The bees had
partyon my body, and this caused a reaction in my body and I’m now allergic to bees.
- I had two chicken pets. The first one is super dumb and eats whatever. The next one is very smart. She refused to eat anywhere but the plate I gave her.
- I prefer to receive
wild flowersover roses.
- Telling people about myself is one of the hardest things to think about.